To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- The Fashion Agent shall comply with all the mandatory requirements applicable to The Fashion Agent in terms of the Consumer Protection Act of 2009, as amended or substituted from time to time (the “CPA”).
- The Customer has the right to receive Products that are reasonably suitable for the purpose that they are intended to be used for, are of good quality, free of defects and in good working order and will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time. If any of the Products are found not to comply with these requirements then after receiving the Products the Customer can return the Products or get the Products replaced or get the Products repaired for the limited time period prescribed by the CPA. However the Customer will not be able to return any of the Products because they are defective or not suitable for their purpose if the Customer was made aware of the specific defect(s) and the Customer agreed to receive the Products in that condition.
- If the Customer has not had the opportunity to examine or inspect the Products received before purchase then on stock receiving date of the Products they are entitled to inspect the Products. If on this initial inspection they find that the Products do not meet the type or quality one could reasonably expect as per these Terms and Conditions or if the Products were made in terms of a special or custom order, and the Products do not reasonably conform to the specifications of that Order, then the Customer can immediately refuse delivery on the stock receiving date and receive a refund, but not thereafter (unless in terms of another provision in these Terms and Conditions).
- If the Customer informs The Fashion Agent that the Products are being bought to fulfil a particular purpose, and The Fashion Agent advises the Customer that the Products will meet this particular purpose then within 5 (five) Business Days after receiving the Products the Customer may return the Products and receive a refund if the Products are not suitable for that particular purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions the Customer is not entitled to return any Products (even in the event of any of the above reasons) if for reasons of public health or public regulation such return is prohibited or after having been supplied to the Customer, the Products have been partially or entirely disassembled, altered or added or combined with other goods, products or property.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods or Products back from you.
- Goods, Products, Items have to be returned unused and with all THE FASHION AGENT and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must be included with your return. Unidentified returns will be returned to sender.
- However the Customer will be liable for and will have to pay the delivery costs and any costs incurred to return the Products.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Click here to access our Terms & Conditions.